Project manager with interdisciplinary expertise.
I am a far-sighted, strategically thinking project manager / product owner for digital products around the Web technology stack. My areas of expertise are in web development, web application security, online marketing, user experience (UX), web accessibility (WCAG), internationalization (i18n) and domain names.
I am passionate about the whole stack of Internet and Web technologies and what can be done with them to create robust and successful products.
Since 2001, I have been involved in the continuous development of websites and other web products.
Between 2006 and 2014, I worked as a technical director and project manager, with and without managerial responsibility, in national and international web projects of varying size and shape.
From 2014 to 2017, my focus was on management consulting for digital products. The creation of concepts as well as the collection and evaluation of decision-relevant data were my daily business.
Since 2017, I work as Senior Web Project Manager and Solution Architect for one of my long-term clients. I help to transform a variety of monolithic, silo-like web platforms into a modern (micro) service architecture. You could call it organizational change management.
- 01/2016 - 08/2020
- Internet Society German Chapter e.V. https://www.isoc.de/ Presidium, Board of Directors
- 11/2015 - present
- LaTeX Project https://www.latex-project.org/ Front-End Web Developer
- 11/2012 - 10/2013
- W3C WCAG Working Group https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/ Invited Expert
- 10/2012 - 08/2020
- Internet Society https://www.internetsociety.org/ Global Member
- 09/2011 - 07/2015
- W3C HTML Working Group https://www.w3.org/html/ Invited Expert
- 08/2010 - 08/2014
- Attraktor e.V. https://attraktor.org/ Founding Member
- 01/2009 - 06/2009
- Debian Project (DebConf) https://www.debian.org/ Front-End Web Developer
- 08/2008 - 08/2011
- Chaos Computer Club Hamburg e.V. https://www.hamburg.ccc.de/ Member